Sugar-free fruit flan the light sweetness of Hermesetas Granulated highlights the taste of kiwis, bananas, grapes, raspberries and blueberries.
- Cake: Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Break the egg into a bowl and lightly whisk with the Hermesetas Granulated. Add the butter and stir well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, vanilla powder together in a bowl. While stirring, alternate between adding flour mix and milk to the egg mixture and mix it all into a smooth dough.
- Place baking paper into a baking form (approx. 32 x 22 cm) and pour the dough into the form. Bake the cake in the oven for approx. 30 minutes. Take it out of the oven, remove from the cake form and allow to cool down completely.
- Topping: Pour the whipped cream into a bowl and beat until it is light and airy. Add vanilla powder and quark and carefully whisk together.
- Peel the banana and the kiwis and cut into slices. Spread the cream topping on the cake and decorate with fruits and berries.
Butter (room temperature)
4 1/2 tsp